- Shoji, Daigo
- Research Scientist (JSPS PD)
- Icy satellites
Main Publication List and Awards
1. Tanaka, H.K.M., Taira, T. Uchida, M. Tanaka, M. Takeo, T. Ohminato, Y. Aoki, R. Nishiyama, D. Shoji, and H. Tsuji (2010), "Three dimensional computational axial tomography scan of a volcano with cosmic ray muon radiography", J. Geophys. Res., 115, B12332.
2. Shoji, D., K. Kurita, and H. K. M. Tanaka (2011), "Constraint of Europan ice thickness by measuring electromagnetic emissions induced by neutrino interaction", Geophys.Res.Lett., 38, L08202.
3. Shoji, D., H. K.M. Tanaka and K. Takamatsu (2011), "Development of a Simple-Material Discrimination Method with Three Plastic Scintilator Strips: for Easy Inspection of Mass-Conserved System", Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A. 654, 608-612.
4. Shoji, D., K. Kurita, H.K.M. Tanaka (2011), “Observation of icy satellites using radio measurement induced by neutrino.” Yuseijin 20, 4. (in Japanese).
5. Shoji, D., K. Kurita, H. K.M. Tanaka (2012), "Efficiency of neutrino-induced radio measurements to inspect local areas of Enceladus", Icarus 218, 555-560.
6. Shoji, D., H. Hussmann, K. Kurita, F. Sohl (2013), "Ice rheology and tidal heating of Enceladus", Icarus 226, 10-19.
7. Shoji, D., H. Hussmann, F. Sohl, K. Kurita (2014), "Non-steady state tidal heating of Enceladus", Icarus 235, 75-85.
8. Shoji, D., K. Kurita (2014), "Thermal-Orbital Coupled Tidal Heating and Habitability of Martian-Sized Extrasolar Planets around M Stars" Astrophysical Journal 789, 3.
9. Shoji, D., K. Kurita (2014), "Compositional diapirism as the origin of the low albedo terrain and vaporization at mid-latitude on Ceres" J. Geophys. Res. 119., 2457-2470.
10. Shoji, D., K. Kurita (2015) "Delamination in super-Earths extrapolated from the Earth model" Planetary and Space Science 109-110, 38-45.
11. Hussmann, H., D. Shoji, G. Steinbruegge, A. Stark, F. Sohl (2016) “Constraints on dissipation in the deep interiors of Ganymede and Europa from tidal phase-lags” Celest. Mech. Dyn. Astr. 126, 131-144.
12. Shoji, D., H. Hussmann (2016) “A stochastic basis to the spatially uniform distribution of randomly generated Ionian paterae” J. Geophys. Res. 121, 2055-2062.
13. Shoji, D., H. Hussmann (2017) “Frequency-dependent tidal dissipation in a viscoelastic Saturnian
core and expansion of Mimas’ semi-major axis” A&A, 599 L10.